Meet the Climate Adventurists
Hot, Bothered and Climate-Curious
With the camera rolling, Julie Gonzales-Corbin and Roberta (Robbie) Riley get up close and personal with perfect strangers in far-flung places. It sounds kinkier than it is, but you too can binge on inspiring stories of Washingtonians gettin’ busy on climate solutions!
Enjoy pleasurable sensations... check out these excellent climate adventures:
- Vaginas, Oysters & Climate Change
- New Reality Strikes Wenatchee Family
- This Unflappable Farmer Rides the Wave of Climate Change with Science, Common Sense, and a Three-Letter Word
- School of Thoughts: Student Storytellers Reflect on Their Climate Futures
- Climate Adventures Show and Tell Sparks a Lively Discussion in Bellingham
- Biophelia Contagion Spreading in Wenatchee: Could it save the planet?
- Paring down Paris: What's it mean for families?
- Hey City Slickers! Give Thanks to Smart Farmers
What the What?
- Why do they call their SUV Mother Guilt?
- Find out more about what inspires Julie and Robbie here and on our CoolMom's staff page.
Let's Get Social... Sign Me Up!
- Follow #ClimateAdventures on YouTube.
- Sign up to CoolMom's newsletter for #ClimateAdventures updates.... we promise to use it sparingly.
- Follow #ClimateAdventures on CoolMom's Facebook and Twitter pages and share with your friends.
- Do you have a climate adventure to share with us? Email us!